Monday, January 7, 2008

getting ready to go + phone number

packing is threatening to drive me insane. (and by packing i mean putting everything i own in cardboard boxes and taping it minus about 30L worth of stuff which i will take - very much traveling light for me). please don't call 509 430 9370. not only do i not have it, my mom does. thanks.
this blog, bobbijo.dobush@gmail.com or my skype bobbi-jo.dobush are the best ways to get ahold of me. i might get lonesome on the road so feel free to write whenever.
i'll be in new york thru jan 22 if anyone is in the area send me an email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog Dude! I told Morris this morning that you would be in town and he said "party on". So write us a message, I am officially living in Saratoga for the next month...but I'll be in Albany often enough. Oh yeah I have no phone either so drop me facebook or email pwanser@hotmail.com.

peace out

Bobbi-Jo said...

will do dude, will justin still have the same number? i will definitely get at you. i'm only in town 11th thru 17th so, if weekends are best for you it'll have to be that saturday but if it doesnt matter i'm free all week
see ya soon!

ps tell everyone that i too say "party on"